This week as a lighter gaming week as we’ve been busier in the evenings. However, we did get a game of Guillotine in during pizza night which was a great throwback to our childhood. So happy that my parents still own that game.
- First time playing in years, 5 player, 20 min game session
- Played on pizza night with my parents, sister, and husband
- We used to play this game as kids, so it was a great throwback
- Everyone laughs when the piss boy is out
- Will play again and hoping to get a review out for it soon
Friday: A Solo Adventure
- 10th time playing, 1 player, 20 min game session
- Been playing this game 3-4 times a day.
- Passes the time well, and is a great intellectual challenge
- Now that I’ve mastered easy, been trying on the harder levels
- 2 and 3 player games, 1-2 hour game sessions
- Tried the Chaos Magicians and the Auren for the first time
- Won one and lost one
- Always an awesome game, no matter how many players
- Can’t wait for the expansion to come out, which was announced today (it’s still in prototype stage)